About the Exhibition
The one thing we have in common with people the world over, no matter what else defines and divides us, is the intricate and beautiful human body we inhabit.
The Human Body Exhibition takes us on a life-changing journey through our most important possession—our endlessly fascinating body.
Under our skins, a series of intricate systems and their related organs cooperate, second by second, to keep us alive and well. The Human Body Exhibition provides a three dimensional look deep inside those systems—skin to bones, head to toe—all with a focus on helping us make more informed decisions about healthcare and lifestyle.
- An internationally acclaimed family experience.
- Multiple galleries take visitors through the essential components of human anatomy.
- Dynamic full body specimens demonstrate the systems that make the body function from the intricacy of the circulatory system to the astounding process of reproduction.
- Individual organ specimens allow visitors to delve deeper into the body’s structures that operate within those systems.
- Stunning photographs of the body, combined with informative videos, enhance the visitor experience.
- Levels of information throughout the Exhibition are thoughtfully geared to visitors of all ages and educational levels—from primary school to medical school.
- Medical docents answer questions as visitors explore the galleries and give guided tours to small groups.
- "Did you know" health tips and insights are provided throughout.
- Educational material for teachers and programs for student groups make the Exhibition an invaluable school outing.
- Artist events allow professional artists and aspiring art students the opportunity to sketch the specimens and expand their knowledge of anatomy.
- Lectures on health, medicine, and well-being are conducted for professionals and the lay public.
- An Exhibition catalogue enhances the visitor experience.